When preparing your lessons, you now have access to a very handy overview of each lesson. The new Lesson Overview contains all the information about the lesson to optimally prepare your instructions.
What Can I Find Here?
- Current learning goal statuses for all your students. These statuses indicate where a student stands in relation to his or her target level. Based on this, you can better tailor your lessons to the needs of your students.
- Previous and next learning goals within the subdomain.
- Extra required materials.
- Didactic basis (mainline model and three-stroke model).
- Strategy use.
- Lesson structure.
- Practical observation tips.
- Learning goal card.
Where Can I Find This?
When you click on a lesson, you arrive at the preparation page for the lesson with all the instruction tasks ready. Click on the first tab “Lesson Overview” to see the overview.