The Snappet Foundation's mission is to improve the quality of primary education by making a tablet-based teaching solution available to each child. This tablet serves as an interactive (smart) replacement of existing (exercise-) books and follows the most commonly used local and national teaching methods
The direct benefits for schools and teachers are:
- Enhanced learning performance through increased motivation and concentration of students, immediate feedback and more individual differentiation
- Direct insight into the learning progress of the class and individual students
- More time for instruction, preparation of classes and remediation through automated grading/checking and error analysis
- Full-class coverage of digital education (instead of taking turns on the computer) because each child has its own tablet
- Lower costs through the elimination of (exercise) books, copying, computers, and part of the remediation
Do you want to know how Snappet works in practice? Then go to Snappet in Practice to see videos from the classroom and to read about the experiences of schools, or leave your details in Getting Started with Snappet for an more information and/or a visit to a demonstration school.